The latest release of the RTS Toolbox.
The RTS Toolbox requires a MATLAB version R14SP3, 7.1 or later.
You can try out the toolbox by using the following setup steps. You need to repeat them each time you want to use the toolbox.
Installation of the Real-Time Simulation (RTS) Toolbox
- Extract the downloaded zip package. The extracted directory will contain a directory called rts.
- Copy or move the directory rts to its final installation destination, e.g. to $MATLAB$/toolbox/rts
- Open Matlab and change to the rts directory:
>> cd $MATLAB$/toolbox/rts
Now you can start using the RTS Toolbox with exploring the example systems in the $MATLAB$/toolbox/rts/rtsdemos directory.
In case of any problems feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Uninstalling the Real-Time Simulation (RTS) Toolbox:
- You may now delete the directory $MATLAB$/toolbox/rts
Copyright (c) 2004-2009 Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory (TIK) ETH Zurich, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
Real-Time Simulation (RTS) Toolbox
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modi- fication, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of ETH Zurich nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.