The latest release of the PESIMDES SystemC library.
PESIMDES is built on top of the SystemC 2.1 C++ class library provided by the Open SystemC Initiative (http://www.systemc.org). In order to use PESIMDES it is necessary to download, compile and install the SystemC library (v2.1 or above). Please refer to http://www.systemc.org/ for more information about the setup of SystemC.
Installing the PESIMDES library:
- Extract the downloaded zip package. The extracted directory will contain a directory called PESIMDES.
- Copy or move the directory PESIMDES to its final installation destination, e.g. to $SystemC$/PESIMDES
- In order to use PESIMDES components it is necessary to include the PESIMDES library in your SystemC program:
#include <pesimdes.h>Make sure that your compiler and linker can find the corresponding files of the PESIMDES library.
Copyright (c) 2005-2006 Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory (TIK) ETH Zurich, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modi- fication, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of ETH Zurich nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.